King Shocks 2.5 Remote Reservoir Coil-Over Shocks Fits 2014-2018 Ford F150 - Free Shipping!
*Special Order, no returns. Usually ships within 4-6 weeks.
King OEM performance kit custom tuned to provide your F150 with unparalleled levels of performance and ride quality. Each kit has been subjected to punishing real world testing to develop the optimal damping curve and spring rate for your vehicle. Easy bolt-on installation for stock height or custom kits for trucks running lifted aftermarket suspensions.
- Adds huge suspension performance and handling
- Adds up to 3.5" of front leveling
- 2.5" diameter coilover with remote reservoir
- High-quality components and construction
- Drop-in replacement for factory coilovers
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination.
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body.
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking.
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function.
- Coilover shocks are machined with own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments.
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality.
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do.
- Large 3/4"" or 7/8"" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact.
- Aluminum components and vehicle specific mounts are machined from aircraft quality billet. Front and rear kits all include all necessary vehicle specific mounting brackets and hardware along with detailed installation instructions.
- Internal reservoir allows easy bolt-on installation and guards against shock fade during severe use.