HP Tuners MPVI2 Tuner + VCM Suite
To see how many credits you need for your vehicle, click HERE
Connect > Read > Edit > Write > Drive.
Equipped with enhanced features like Bluetooth, our Proprietary Expansion Port, and Mobile Device Support, the powerful MPVI2 makes it faster and easier to read, edit, and write your vehicle's software.
Package the MPVI2 together with VCM Editor and VCM Scanner, which make up the essentials of VCM Suite, and you have one of the most powerful, scanning, diagnostic, logging and calibration products on the market. Not to mention full support for our latest rendition of Track Addict, whether you frequent the drag strip, circuit, autocross or off-road the MPVI2 has the fastest scanning, logging and data transmission rates to ensure you capture everything.
Taking the first generation MPVI, to the next level, with our Pro Feature Set allowing you to log your vehicle without a laptop (vehicle dependent), Expandable Internal Memory to store your calibration and log files, Bluetooth connectivity for your laptop or mobile device and proprietary Expander Hub ready for analog / digital / voltage sensor and device inputs.
Packaging VCM Editor together with MPVI2 allows you to read most vehicles control modules flash memory and save it in our proprietary .HPT file structure. VCM Editor enables you to adjust a multitude of complex parameters such as torque strategies, spark tables, fueling, RPM limits, fan activations, transmission shift points and pressures, exhaust valve control, speedometer settings and many more. Finally, you can write these changes back to the various vehicle control modules via the MPVI2.
VCM Editor's flash utility allows not just calibration reflashing and automated recovery, but entire VCM/PCM image reflashing. This means that you are free to make any operating system or calibration level modifications and flash those to the VCM/PCM. This has many uses for the advanced enthusiast, serious tuner or engine swap workshop, allowing complete control over the VCM/PCM software environment.
The VCM Editor also allows for increased vehicle support for tuners, along with access to extra VCM/PCM operating system code modifications. VCM Editor also allows the option to modify VIN's, a useful feature for mail order VCM/PCMs.
- Faster read time of most VCM/PCMs.
- Faster write most VCM/PCMs in 30 seconds.
- Automated VCM/PCM recovery protection (not supported on all vehicles)
- Seamless recovery after complete power down and communications break(exception for rewrite entire)
- Obtain the VCM/PCMs calibration information and ID numbers
- Calibration reflash (not supported on all vehicles)
- Full reflash
- VIN block reflash / change (not supported on all vehicles)
- Explorer style navigation
- Tab style navigation (tree optional)
- Undockable explorer navigator window
- Customizable favorites list which allows you to jump to frequently changed parameters
- Countless editable parameters
- Open multiple tables at once
- Save/Print/Load individual Tables
- Individually save tables/maps to txt format
- Table smoothing
- Table vertical and horizontal specific smoothing
- Table interpolating
- 2D Graph click and drag editing
- 3D Graph click and drag editing
- Simple +/- key cell adjustments
- 1 click copy/paste of tables
- Right click copy/paste/undo
- Right click unit adjustments
- Compare files with different OS ID's
- Tree style compare logs
- Easy to use color system when in compare mode
- Calibration Details section to list vehicle details
- Tree style Change log
- Tree style History log
- Change log and History log parameter hyperlinks
- PCM DTC List
- Custom operating systems (VCM Enhancements)
- 1 Bar Speed Density Enhanced (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- 2 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- 5 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen4 V8 only)
- 3 Bar Speed Density (GM Gen3 V8 and GM 4.3 V6 only)
- Built in unit conversion
- Built in calculator
Package VCM Scanner with MPVI2 and you have the most powerful and comprehensive scan tool on the market. View, chart, and log diagnostic data in real time via the vehicle's OBDII diagnostic data port. View and clear vehicle Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) along with other vehicle module information. Command control functions like closed loop, fans, gear select, timing, air fuel ratio and so more all in real time. No editor package can be considered complete without comprehensive scan tool capabilities.
- Powerful User Interface
- Fastest most feature rich OBD scanning tool on the market
- Variable Logging/Playback speeds or user controlled using the chart display
- Export feature allows you to view/modify your file via Microsoft Excel (.CSV)
- Customizable histograms
- Histogram user defined filters
- Histogram cell count filter
- Printable histograms
- Customizable gauge display
- Customizable chart
- Separate gauge and chart displays
- Sensor based configuration support
- Installs with default histograms loaded
- Installs in ready-to-scan configuration
- Installs with additional histograms
- User defined PIDs with complex function support
- MPIDS (Memory PIDs / Manufacturer Specific Parameters) supported
- View and clear DTCs in just seconds (not supported on all vehicles)
- View readiness test status (not supported on all vehicles)
- Change histogram while scanning
- Change charts while scanning
- Change gauges while scanning
- Change unit value while scanning
- Change config files while scanning
- Copy/Paste special between VCM Scanner and VCM Editor
- User inputted markers and comments
- Log comment section to give commentary for future viewing
- VCM Controls for multiple vehicle manufactures, see here for support list
- Case Learn Feature