MPT | 2015-2016 F150 3.5L Ecoboost | SCT X4 7015 With MPT Custom Tunes
2015-2016 Ford F150 Ecoboost Twin Turbo 3.5L Tunes by MPT for SCT Programmers
What is an MPT Tune and why do I need one?
It's no lie that an SCT programmer works, it's been proven time and time again. We've dyno tested the preloaded SCT tunes and are almost always happy with the increased power over stock. Sometimes though, it's not enough. Sometimes you want a more refined tune. That's where MPT comes in, we've spent 1000's of hours on our in-house dyno developing our MPT tunes for the Ecoboost platform. We've taken our own personal ecoboost truck to the drag strip and raced it. We daily drive our trucks in order to know the truck inside and out. This knowledge has helped us develop tunes that are purpose built with results that will surprise you.
- Step 1 is to decide how many tunes you want and make your purchase.
- Step 2 is fill out the MPT tune form, link will be in your order confirmation email. It is here as well: MPT Tune Form
- Step 3 is receive your tunes via email. MPT will build the tunes per your request on the tune form. They are delivered via email along with important info on how to load and use them..
- There is a Power Gains tab within this product's page. You can also click here: 2015-2016 F150 Ecoboost Power Gains
- Truck feels lighter and is more fun to drive.
- Increased part throttle and wide open throttle boost.
- Huge Gains in Torque and Horse Power.
- Throttle Response is drastically improved.
- Faster 0-60
- Quicker 1/4 times
- Better shift points and shift firmness optimized.
- Increased Fuel Economy.
- Removed Speed Limiters.
- Raised Rev Limiters.
- Correct Speedometer for tire and axle changes.
- Tune for most Aftermarket Modifications.
Please note: MPT does not support modifications that remove or alter the emissions system of the vehicle. MPT will not shut off check engine lights caused by non-emissions compliant parts installed.
The people who need this option know who they are. This upgrade is for the Ecoboost owner that hasn't missed a beat. You've put together an impressive list of modifications and all that is remaining is the MPT tune to make it work. This option includes prioritized support, advice and guidance throughout the tuning process.
MPT Tune On-Device Adjustable Options:
When the tunes are being loaded onto the vehicle, there are options for the user. The list below reflects available options that the user has to tweak the tune beyond what MPT has already set. Adjustable options will over-write the Tune.
|Idle Speed Neutral (rpm)||Sets the base rpm that the vehicle will attempt to idle at before temperature and time based multipliers.|
|Neutral Rev Limit (rpm)||Sets the rev limit while in park or neutral.|
|Axle Ratio||Sets the axle ratio for the vehicle. This must match the physical specs of the rear diff. Corrects speedometer after physical change and also aids in correction shifting.|
|Tire Size||Sets the tire size aka tire revs per mile for the vehicle. This must match the physical specs of the tire. Corrects speedometer after physical change and also aids in correction shifting. Online tire revs per mile calculators can be used to assist in determining this value if the manufacturer does not provide it.|